Participant Policies & Information 2018
- This year we will be giving away 2-3 "gift basket" door prizes instead of the individual vendor prizes. Vendors are not required to offer their own "door prizes", but we greatly encourage you to do so at your own discretion. If you would like to donate an item for our event door prize baskets or even sponsor an entire basket (for which we would recognize you/your business in the announcement as the "sponsor" of that door prize) please let us know.
- All vendors with physical business buildings are expected to post Holistic Huntsville flyers that will be given free of charge by event administration.
- Each vendor is responsible for proper licensing and all liability associated with the information, services, and products at your booth. You will be required to sign a liability waiver for any services offered at Holistic Huntsville which will show that you assume all responsibility related to clients/guests.
- Vendors will be allowed to begin set-up at 9:15 a.m. and must be finished by 9:45 a.m. before the doors open to the public at 10 a.m.
- The event will end at 3:00 p.m. and all vendors must have their materials removed from the building by 3:45 p.m.
- Booth size is 10'x10', a table (6' or 8') and 2 chairs will be provided for each vendor space. (We ask that all vendors stay within the borders of their rented space. The spaces will be clearly marked. If you think you will need additional booth space, please let us know.)
- 6' Table Rental, includes the table, 1-2 chairs. (All display items must fit on the top of your rented table space.)
- We will do our best to accommodate any electrical needs of your booth space. Please bring your own extension cord(s). (If you need any tape for securing electrical cords or anything else to floors/walls, please note that only gaffers tape and 3M Command strips are permitted by the venue.)
- All participants are expected to respect Stone Event Center and Campus 805 property and leave it in the same clean and properly functioning manner as it was found.
This event provides a vast sampling of the holistic businesses available in the Tennessee Valley. Therefore, Holistic Huntsville administrators reserve the right to turn down applications in the event of duplicate vendors offering the same or similar services or products.
For example, having 10 vendors that farm and sell organic mangoes locally will take away from the number of other types of holistic companies that can participate due to limited number of vendor slots. This will be done on a case by case basis, and does not guarantee an absence of overlap or direct competition between two or more vendors. All decisions are at the discretion of Holistic Huntsville administration and are final.
As always, we ask that our vendors speak & behave in a professional and courteous manner to the guests and in regards to your fellow vendors and that anyone affiliated with your booth does the same. There are many helpful and healing options when it comes to personal health and wellness and we know that there is not a "one-size fits all". We are glad we have a community of such varied practices & modalities seeking to help people improve their lives.
Our event venue is larger this year than last year and we are expanding our event advertising as well. We hope to make this year's event the largest and best it has ever been. We do ask that our vendors help spread the word as best they can by sharing any information about this event on their social media accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. We thank you for your participation in Holistic Huntsville 2018!
Event administration reserves the right to update Participant Guidelines as necessary.
For any further information, questions, or concerns please contact Aubri MacQuinn, Event Coordinator: